There is ample good happening around which we haven’t covered yet. Ranging from individual actions to community-level intervention, there are umpteen stories from the grassroots that can inspire others. We are looking to bring such stories from remote, untapped areas to light.
We are inviting freelance reporters, writers and journalists with a tad bit of experience in the industry to become a part of our mission. If fetching and writing such stories excites you, you are the right place!
How does it work?
- You’ll be remunerated monthly. The pay gets dispensed on the 5th of every month.
- For every article draft, we will suggest at least one revision.
- We pay Rs. 150 for originally captured photographs.
- The team will prompt if the submitted article looks incomplete, or has inadequate information. In such cases, there’ll be more revisions.
- Inefficiency in responding to repeated prompts will nullify the assigned task.
- The pay will be based on the number of words in the final edited article, irrespective of the length of the submitted article.
- In case the article doesn’t get published, we assure a minimum pay equivalent of 500 words for the assigned tasks.
- There is a ceiling of 800 words for commissioned articles. So even if the final article is more than 1000 words, the writer will be paid as per 800 words.
- All decisions regarding the story are at the discretion of the Editorial Team.
- The writer needs to raise an invoice after submitting the final draft in favour of TOC Media Private Limited.