GUIDELINES & RULES
- The Image needs to be related to the story written.
- The Image can be captured by any basic smart phone or device, the image must not be blurred and the subject should be distinctively prominent.
- Please prefer not to use representational images (downloaded from the internet).
- The story shouldn’t be a fiction. It has to be real story experienced by you or someone you know.
- It is not necessary to use an image clicked by you. You can use a photograph someone else’s picture (do not download it from internet) as well. Please take prior permission to use the picture and use Image Credits at the end of your story to acknowledge the owner of the photograph.
- The story must be written in English
- The story can narrate any positive action undertaken (whether in past or in present) by someone you’ve heard of or someone you know in person.
- The Story can be about an Organisation, or a positive action of an individual or a group, or an inspiring story of someone you know in person.
- Word limit for the story will be 200-250 words.
- Any submission post the mentioned deadline would be not accepted.
- The deadline for every applicant would be informed once they register, failure to submit within the said stipulated time would lead to disqualification of the said entry.
- Use of any inappropriate/obscene/content that could induce negative provocation or could hurt anybody’s sentiment is prohibited
POSITIVELY PENNED APPLICATION
ENTRY FEE = Rs. 100